Join a Mission
Many key roles for volunteers during a mission:
- Medical Records staff: to fill out all patients’ information.
- Traffic: to make sure that the traffic flows smoothly from one station to another station.
- Physical Image Technician (PIT): to take patients photo before, during and after surgery. Also PIT staff has to work on Post-Operative day by shooting patients photos after surgery 2-4 weeks.
- Photo shooting and printing patient’s photos and post on patient folder.
- Gatekeeper: to check medical records that all necessary information are filled and all has doctors’ signatures.
- Photographer: to take lifestyle shots on screening day, at ward, in front of Operating Room, at recovery room.
- Patient Stories: to interview patients or patient’s parents about their stories.
To participate in a medical mission we need our volunteers to be able to speak Thai. However there are many other ways in which you can help us. We would greatly appreciate it if you could help us raise funds and awareness any way you can. Please let us know when it would be convenient for you to come in to discuss this further. In the meantime, please fill out the non-medical volunteer form
for our records and send to email@example.com
Our organization’s headquarters are in Virginia, United States where we have a department dedicated to taking care of our volunteers and the databases. For foreigners, in order to join us with our humanitarian work, please register on the link provided here: